Specifically designed for sign makers using VersaWorks software
SignLab Version 8 is now also available in a new configuration called SignLab for VersaWorks Edition. Specifically designed for sign makers using VersaWorks software to send print, print and cut jobs to their Roland printers and Print and Cut devices. Essentially an unmatched design and production front-end that sends jobs seamlessly to the VersaWorks RIP.
Now you can design and build your entire project in SignLab and send it directly to VersaWorks.
Incredible Print, Print and Cut Production Tools
- Best vectorization on the market. Supersize image also enables you to take graphics directly off the internet and turn them
into crisp vectors literally in minutes.
- Contour cut: Designed for print and cut solutions, no complex setup for cutting or setting of cut paths.
- Supersize Image: Unmatched tool for scaling up low resolution images for wide format prints.
- Automatic on screen color management setting for working with Versaworks
- Versaworks palette included: Easy colour matching with the Versaworks swatch (includes built in swatch creation for additional media)
- File > Print to VersaWorks: Print directly to Queue A or B
- Automatic PDF colour management for sending out proofs. Customers see the colors you see!
- Fluid Mask (Optional add on): An incredibly simple masking tool that easily removes backgrounds or unwanted parts of an image.
Design Features for Digital Printing
- Over 75 special effects plug-ins for both vector and bitmap images
- Specific photographic image filters
Check the Packages Comparison Chart to see all the features.