First In Many Ways
First to build our own RIP in our software
When CADlink says “We're First”, We Mean It.
Over the past 18 years many sign software companies have come and gone. Some have changed ownership or names too many times to count, some have lagged behind in supporting the signmaker in favor of placing their focus elsewhere. SignLab hasn't. We have been, and continue to be focused on you, the signmaker. We develop our features for you by consulting you first. As such, our customers “know” certain things about us.
- SignLab customers know that they will be the first to be able to take advantage of features that provide measurable benefits to their day to day activities.
- SignLab customers know that the innovative features they get to use first will become industry standards in the future.
- SignLab customers know that they will continue to benefit from a stable, consistent company that will provide them the tools and the knowledge to help their business succeed.
Here are some examples of what we mean by “First”. If this doesn't convince you that we are the real leader in sign software, then there's not much else we can do—good luck.
In The Old Days
- Open Architecture: Many years ago, signmaking software manufacturers sold only expensive, proprietary systems. We were the first to break those systems wide open so that Signmakers had a choice.
- Windows Support: Almost as many years ago, many software companies were stuck on DOS...guess who was the first to bring you sign software that worked great in Windows?
- Color Welds and Traps: basic feature in today's software. Think what it would be like without it.
- Color Tracing/Vectorizing: From black and white tracing vectorizing, CADlink developed color vectorizing and tracing. Another industry standard.
- RIP in the software: Long before wide format digital printing of signs became a daily activity, SignLab customers had a RIP built into their software. Oh, and we develop our own—we don't license it from someone else.
- White spot color digital print support: For those printers that support white ink, SignLab opens up a whole new world of printing on dark substrates by applying automatic underbases or primes to the materials and then printing vibrant colors.
More Recently cont'd
- Including FREE bitmap editing tools in the software: We write a custom “bridge” in our software that makes using some of the really powerful special effects plug-in tools really easy in SignLab. Add even more value to your esign work.
- Windows 7 Support: Windows 7 is the most recent example but it is a priority for CADlink to make sure that SignLab runs on the latest platforms so our customers can keep up with the times...not so with some other companies.
- FREE Online Training: Check out InfoSource on our web site. Hundreds of free training videos lus the option to attend small hands-on sessions. Unmatched in the industry.
- SignLab University: Our traveling training road show and now also available online.
- Dedicated user forum: Another part of InfoSource. Provides a 24/7 idea exchange amongst our users worldwide.