The following updates are not available in all packages/configurations. For more information, we suggest
contacting us or reaching out to your regional manager.
Print Mode Creation (PMC) – Available for select products as an addon. PMC Lite is most likely to be used for small gamut machine products (DTG, DTF).
- PMC Lite with limited support for RGB and CMYK. Only supports Nix Mini 2 and Nix Pro 2 spectrophotometers at this time (Does not include separation curves or reprofiler).
- White ink limiting wizard added for machines that have white channels.
- Variable dot usage control is now built into the main tools and features UI.
- Demo PMC available with encrypted ICCs.
Ink Order Wizard – Available for select Epson DTF Machines.
- Supported DTF machines now have v2 drivers that support the Ink Order Wizard, which allows for a custom ink order.
- Updated printmodes and settings.
Layer/Printmode Manager/Queue Settings – Available for all products.
- Layers can now be moved up and down for easier printmode creation.
- Set an individual layer to an existing printmode using the “Based On Printmode” button.
- New functionality for removing white space.
- Barcode feature is now available without cutting.
- Shortcuts have been added to add ICC profiles created with a 3rd party application in printmode manager.
White Ink Background For Registration Marks – Available for all products that support cutters.
- For DTF printing and cutting; print a white background around registration marks so cutters can detect them on film.
CxF Import and System Spots Improvements – Available to all products.
- CxF files can now be imported for spot name palettes in system spots.
- System spots can now read Lab colors using a Nix or i1.
AJS Update – Available to all products that have the AJS module added.
- Added CADlink header functionality and copy groups functionality.
PDF Cut Driver – Available to all products that support cutters.
- Generic PDF cut driver that should support most cutters.