Digital Factory OKI TT Edition
Specialized color management and print production workflow software specifically design for OKI white toner printers.
Far superior to basic, in the box printer drivers or other limited RIP software solutions.
- Simplified use - Custom OKI drivers and queues right out of the box. No need to worry about cumbersome and error prone driver set up. Eliminates most pre-production job preparation work. Automated handling of white underbase as well as intuitive features such as job masking using the "no ink" feature eliminate the need for complex artwork preparation within design applications.
- Easy to organize production workflow and job management - High volume or short run production requirements are streamlined and simplified using a tab-based queue system that displays all jobs in preview mode and print schedule order.
- High fidelity color with amazing vibrancy and color matching - Digital Factory OKI Edition takes color management to a level that driver-based solutions simply cannot. Print the most vibrant, color-accurate images possible on light colored as well as dark colored substrates using the most advanced white toner printing technology available today
- Support for a wide variety of transfer media and substrates - Many driver-based or other RIP software solutions limit the availability of color profiles to specific transfer media brands. Digital Factory provides color profiles for a wide assortment of media and includes the flexibility to create color profiles for a virtually unlimited number of transfer media types and substrates.
- Amazing results on the following OKI printers -
OKI Pro 8432WT
OKI Pro 7411WT
OKI Pro 9420WT
OKI Pro 8432WT
OKI Pro C711WT
OKI Pro C920WT