SignLab First - First in Many Ways
First to build our own RIP in our software
When CADlink says “We're First”, We Mean It.
Over the past 25 years, many sign software companies have come and gone. Some have changed ownership or names too many times to count, some have lagged behind in supporting the signmaker in favor of placing their focus elsewhere. SignLab hasn't. We have been, and continue to be focused on you, the signmaker. We develop our features for you by consulting you first. As such, our customers “know” certain things about us.
- SignLab customers know that they will be the first to be able to take advantage of features that provide measurable benefits to their day to day activities.
- SignLab customers know that the innovative features they get to use first will become industry standards in the future.
- SignLab customers know that they will continue to benefit from a stable, consistent company that will provide them the tools and the knowledge to help their business succeed.
Here are some examples of what we mean by “First”. If this doesn't convince you that we are the real leader in sign software, then there's not much else we can do—good luck.
In The Old Days
- Open Architecture: Many years ago, sign making software manufacturers sold only expensive, proprietary systems. We were the first to break those systems wide open so that Signmakers had a choice.
- Windows Support: Almost as many years ago, many software companies were stuck on DOS...guess who was the first to bring you sign software that worked great in Windows?
- Color Welds and Traps: Basic feature in today's software. Think what it would be like without it.
- Color Tracing/Vectorizing: From black and white tracing vectorizing, CADlink developed color vectorizing and tracing. Another industry standard.
- RIP in the software
- White spot color digital print support:
More Recently cont'd
- Including FREE bitmap editing tools in the software
- Windows 10 Support
- FREE Online Training
- Dedicated user forum