Next-generation solutions for direct to film and large format printing applications take centre stage in the Fiery exhibit.
Fiery, the largest independent provider of digital front ends (DFEs) and related workflow automation solutions for the graphic arts and industrial print markets, today reported that it will be exhibiting at FESPA Global Print Expo 2023, Europe’s leading exhibition for screen and digital, wide format printing and textile printing. FESPA is scheduled for 23 to 26 May 2023 at Messe Munich in Germany. Fiery will be located in the EFI Stand, Hall A1, Stand B50, at the show.
“Today’s large format and specialty print producers are looking for ways to expand their printed product portfolios to grow their businesses and maximise profits — FESPA is an exciting venue for the discovery of these opportunities,” said Toby Weiss, Fiery CEO. “This year is particularly exciting for Fiery with the introduction of new products such as Fiery® Digital Factory v11 which allows us to introduce great collaborations with key direct to film printer partners, plus enhancements to Fiery XF, Fiery proServer, and Fiery Prep-it™. At FESPA, we will unveil Fiery DFE solutions that cover the widest range of large format and specialty print opportunities. This includes new offerings with Mimaki, Maegis, and more. We look forward to inspiring visitors to see the Fiery difference as they seek to future-proof their businesses.”
New at FESPA
Shown for the first time in Europe at FESPA, Fiery and Mimaki are combining forces to demonstrate a complete solution for direct to film (DTF) production, adding even more value for customers in terms of the breadth and quality of products that they can produce. The combination of Fiery Digital Factory v11 — also being debuted for the first time — and the new Mimaki TxF150-75 DTF printer and ink gives beginners and experts alike the advantage of a complete solution backed by two of the industry’s best and most respected suppliers, bringing improved functionality, reliability, and productivity to DTF printing.
“At Mimaki, we are extremely thrilled to be aligning with Fiery to provide high-quality direct to film solutions to customers, DTF is an exciting and growing market where we feel the combination of our new TxF150-75 and Fiery Digital Factory provide a best-in-class solution that makes this expanding business opportunity even more appealing for businesses to invest in.”
– Yuji Ikeda, General Manager Global Marketing Department of Mimaki Engineering Co., LTD.
Also presented at the show is a collaboration between Fiery and Maegis, featuring the Maegis RS Pro DTF UV with Digital Factory Direct to Film Edition demonstrating how this upcoming technology expands DTF from textile and flat applications to 3-D applications that can be produced on a wider range of materials of any shape, giving customers even more possibilities for creative product production.
“The combination of the Maegis RS Pro DTF UV and Fiery Digital Factory brings a unique offering to the direct to film UV market. The features and quality of the solutions combined means users can produce high-quality, durable results on the widest variety of products and substrates” states Lindy Nieuwhuis, Marketing Manager at MAEGIS B.V. “It’s great to be demonstrating this solution in Europe at an important show like FESPA on the EFI | Fiery stand; it gives us the chance to really showcase the uniqueness of what we have to offer.”
See the Fiery Difference at FESPA
Specific Fiery solutions being showcased during the show include:
- Fiery Digital Factory v11 — the most popular DTF digital front end, driving the Mimaki TxF150-75 and the Maegis RS Pro DTF UV printers for direct to film applications. Digital Factory v11 is being shown for the first time in Europe at FESPA.
- Fiery Prep-it™ — showing the latest release for print-for-cut preparation that can halve production time and significantly save on media usage.
- Fiery XF — the only professional-grade hybrid digital front end for both large format print production and proof printing.
- Fiery proServers — purpose-built digital front ends driving the EFI™ VUTEk® Q3r, EFI VUTEk h5, and EFI VUTEk FabriVU 340i+superwide and soft signage printers.
- Fiery JobFlow™ — easy and efficient prepress workflow for large format print environments.
- Fiery IQ™ — intelligent print production analytics for large format printer users, enabling fact-based decision-making to drive a more effective and efficient operation.
- Other Fiery products and solutions available to see at FESPA include:
- Fiery FilmMaker — a digital front end designed specifically for inkjet, screen, and film production.
- Fiery EngraveLab — focusing on fast and professional ADA compliant Braille solutions as well as cut workflow options.
- Fiery SignLab — an innovative sign and graphic design production platform that makes it easier to produce even the most complex signs.
Fiery Digital Factory as well as other Fiery solutions will also be on display at partner stands during the show, including:
Afford — stand A1-C01; Azon Printer — stand B2-D62; Dataplot — stand A1-C70; Direct Color Systems; Forever Digital Transfer Appl. Tech. GmbH — stand B1-D75; Minerva Textile International — stand B1-A88; NANJING ORIC CO.，LTD. — stand B2-D61; Print Equipment — stand B1-C71; PRINTMACHINES4ALL — stand A3-D31; Polyprint — stand B1-B50; Roq — stand B1-C80; Standkolor — stand B1-A81; SHENZHEN YUEDA PRINTING TECHNOLOGY CO., LTD — stand B2-A31 and ZSK — stand B1-A48.
“Fiery digital front ends provide leading-edge solutions covering a wide range of digital print and imaging offerings, this includes toner and inkjet production printing, wide to superwide format print including vehicle wraps, engraving solutions, and print-for-cut preparation. Fiery DFEs and workflow automation solutions also increase efficiencies in DTG and DTF applications, digital decoration of building materials including ceramic tile and wood, label printing, CNC routing, and more. No matter which way print producers choose to expand, they can do so with the knowledge that their printer investments are in safe hands when driven by a Fiery solution. We look forward to sharing our story with visitors to the EFI stand.”
– John Henze, Fiery vice president of sales and marketing.
In addition to the exhibit, Fiery’s Chris Schowalter, Global Sales Director, Fiery for Display Graphics & Specialty Applications, will be participating in a panel session at 11:35 AM on May 25th, a conversation about personalization with manufacturers moderated by Richard Askam. Schowalter will be joined by panellists from Landa and Canon.