We use your data to provide and improve our Services. By using our Services, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
Service is the https://www.cadlink.com website operated by CADlink Technology Corporation
- Personal Data
Personal Data means data about a living individual who can be identified from these data (or from these and other information either in our possession or likely to come into our possession).
- Usage Data
Usage Data is data collected automatically and either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
Cookies are small pieces of data stored on your device (computer or mobile device).
- Data Controller
Data Controller means the natural or legal person who (either alone or jointly or in common with other persons) determines the purposes for which, and the manner in which, any personal information is, or will be, processed.
- Data Processors (or Service Providers)
Data Processor (or Service Provider) means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Data Controller.
We may use the services of various Service Providers in order to process your data more effectively.
- Data Subject (or User)
Data Subject is any living individual who is using our Service and is the subject of Personal Data.
Information Collection and Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
Types of Data Collected
While using our Services, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
- Cookies and Usage Data
- IP Address
We may require you to register with certain required information to access or subscribe to our Services. The required information is indicated on the registration pages of our products. Required information may include any Personal Data and we not be able to provide you with access to our Services if you do not provide required information. We may also request optional information when you access our Services. This information will be indicated when you register with our Services.
We may use your Personal Data to contact you with newsletters, marketing, or promotional materials, and other information that may be of interest to you. You may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link or instructions provided in any email we send.
We may also collect information about how the Services are accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g., IP address), browser type, browser version, operating system, the pages of our Services that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers, and other diagnostic data.
We may use and store information about your location if you give us permission to do so (“Location Data”). We use this data to provide features of our Service, to improve, and to customize our Service.
You can enable or disable location services when you use our Service at any time through your device settings.
Tracking & Cookies Data
Cookies are files with a small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information, and to improve and analyze our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
Purchases and Payment Information
Additionally, when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through our Services, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers and other methods of payment), email address, and phone number. We refer to this information as “Order Information”. We use payment processors and interact with other third parties in order to complete purchases.
The payment processors we work with are:
Use of Data
CADlink Technology Corporation uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Services
- To notify you about changes to our Services
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Services when you choose to do so
- To provide customer support
- To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Services
- To monitor the usage of our Services
- To detect, prevent, and address technical issues
- To provide you with news, special offers, and general information about other goods, services, and events, which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information
Legal Basis for Processing Personal Data Under General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
CADlink Technology Corporation may process your Personal Data because:
- We need to perform a contract with you
- You have given us permission to do so
- The processing is in our legitimate interests and it’s not overridden by your rights
- For payment processing purposes
- To comply with the law
Retention of Data
CADlink Technology Corporation will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security, or to improve the functionality of our Service, or we are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
Transfer of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to, and maintained on, systems located outside of your state, province, country, or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
Additionally, if you are not a Canadian resident, we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfill contracts we might have with you, or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Additionally, please note that your information may be transferred to countries other than your residence, including to Canada and the United States.
If you are a Data Subject under the protection of GDPR, you have certain data protection rights. CADlink Technology Corporation aims to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete, or limit the use of your Personal Data.
If you wish to be informed what Personal Data we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you. Whenever made possible, you can access, update or request deletion of your Personal Data.
- The right of rectification. You have the right to have your information rectified if that information is inaccurate or incomplete.
- The right to object. You have the right to object to our processing of your Personal Data.
- The right of restriction. You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal information.
- The right to data portability. You have the right to be provided with a copy of the information we have on you in a structured, machine-readable, and commonly used format.
- The right to withdraw consent. You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time where CADlink Technology Corporation relied on your consent to process your personal information.
Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests.
You have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about our collection and use of your Personal Data. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority in the European Economic Area (EEA).
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
You can opt out of targeted advertising by:
FACEBOOK – https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
GOOGLE – https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
BING – https://advertise.bingads.microsoft.com/en-us/resources/policies/personalized-ads
Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance of Canada’s opt-out portal at: http://youradchoices.ca/choices/.
Disclosure of Data
Disclosure for Law Enforcement
Under certain circumstances, CADlink Technology Corporation may be required to disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g., a court or a government agency).
CADlink Technology Corporation may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of CADlink Technology Corporation
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
Security of Data
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
“Do Not Track” Signals
We do not support Do Not Track (“DNT”). Do Not Track is a preference you can set in your web browser to inform websites that you do not want to be tracked.
You can enable or disable Do Not Track by visiting the Preferences or Settings page of your web browser.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
- By email: email@example.com