Visitors will find many inspirational and innovative solutions that can help them increase productivity and profitability, including new innovations in Direct-to-Garment and Direct-to-Film technologies.
Fiery, the largest independent provider of digital front ends (DFEs) and related workflow automation solutions for the graphic arts and industrial print markets, today reported that it is exhibiting at Graphics Canada 2023, scheduled for 11 to 13 May 2023 at the International Centre in Toronto, Canada. Fiery will be located in the EFI Stand 5568 at the show.
At the show, Fiery and Mimaki are combining forces to show a complete solution for Direct-to-Film (DTF) production, adding even more value for customers. The combination of Fiery® Digital Factory v11, also being announced at the show, and the new Mimaki TxF150-75 DTF printer and ink dedicated to DTF printing gives beginners and experts alike the advantage of a complete solution that is backed by two of the industry’s best and most respected suppliers, bringing improved functionality, reliability and productivity to DTF printing.
“At Mimaki, we are extremely thrilled to be aligning with Fiery to provide high-quality Direct-to-Film solutions to customers,” said Yuji Ikeda, General Manager Global Marketing Department of Mimaki Engineering Co., LTD. “DTF is an exciting and growing market where we feel the combination of our new TxF150-75 and Fiery Digital Factory provide a best-in-class solution that makes this expanding business opportunity even more appealing for businesses to invest in.”
“Today’s print producers are looking to get the most they can from each printer investment, including best color and quality, best productivity, and more,” said John Henze, Fiery’s Vice President of Sales and Marketing. “Being able to gain the maximum return on their investment is vital to print providers and to their business success. With a Fiery DFE, printing devices, including cutsheet toner, large format, and specialty printing solutions, are able to maximize their performance. We look forward to sharing our story with visitors to the EFI stand.”
At Graphics Canada, Fiery will be showcasing large format production and specialty printing applications with a focus on:
- Fiery proServer Core — driving the EFI™ Pro 30h 3.2 m hybrid flatbed/rollfed LED entry level production printer.
- Fiery Digital Factory v11 — debuting at Graphics Canada showing new functionality that improves print results and solidifies Fiery’s market-leading position in specialty printing, especially Direct-to-Film.
- Fiery XF — showing best in class JDF integration and it’s industry-leading color management and RIP technology, plus the unified print room with Fiery Command WorkStation®.
- Fiery Prep-it™ — demonstrating the latest release for print-for-cut preparation reducing media usage by up to 50% and doubling print productivity.
- Fiery JobFlow™ — for automated job preparation steps in prepress workflows to produce ready-to-print files.
- Fiery IQ™ — showing print production analytics that connects people, processes, and print devices, for better data-driven decisions.
Other products and solutions visitors to Graphics Canada will be able to experience include:
- Fiery FilmMaker — a digital front end designed specifically for inkjet, screen and film production.
- Fiery EngraveLab — focusing on fast and professional ADA compliant Braille solutions as well as cut workflow options.
- Fiery SignLab — an innovative sign and graphic design production platform that makes it easier to produce even the most complex signs.
“We are excited to show our expanded portfolio covering a wide range of digital print and imaging solutions,” Henze added. “Fiery supports the broadest array of print industry segments, and print technologies including toner and inkjet production printing, wide to superwide format print including vehicle wraps, engraving solutions, and print-for-cut preparation. Fiery DFEs and workflow automation solutions also increase efficiencies in DTG and DTF applications, digital decoration of building materials including ceramic tile and wood, label printing, CNC routing, and more. At Graphics Canada, we will have something for everyone and lots of innovations to spur new ideas for business growth.”
Show attendees can also view Fiery in action at Fiery partner booths, including:
- Konica Minolta
- TG Graphics
To schedule a personal meeting with Fiery experts during the show, contact Benson.Lai@fiery.com.
For more information about products and solutions from Fiery, visit [www.fiery.com].