Download FilmMaker Trial Version
FilmMaker provides the most accurate halftone dots at perfect densities. Easy to use and specifically configured to work on all popular EPSON and Canon printers, this RIP software is used by more people worldwide than any other to create inkjet screen print films. This is a fully functional trial version that will work for 15 days so that you can see for yourself the power of this software. Once it expires, you can immediately purchase a PIN activated version or order a dongled (security key) version from our e-store or your dealer.
Expand your knowledge, download the FilmMaker reference guide and get up and running quickly.
5 Great Reasons Why FilmMaker should be your ONLY choice when selecting a software package for creating screenprint films on an inkjet printers.
- It really is the easiest to use software. See for yourself.
- Faster print times, higher density films using our unique, patent pending approach to variable dot printing! Not sure what that is? Take a look here.
- 99% of people use either Corel Draw!™ , Adobe Illustrator™ or Adobe PhotoShop™ for their design work. With FilmMaker you can send the job to FilmMaker directly from these design applications with a single click!
- With FilmMaker you can send the job to FilmMaker directly from these design applications with a single click!
- Check out how easy it is to send jobs from Corel Draw!™ Illustrator™ or PhotoShop™