No signmaking software has as many design features specific to large format layout and design. Your imagination, our software, unlimited design possibilities.
Unmatched workflow support. SignLab Version 9.1 is completely integrated with many popular design applications such as Corel, Illustrator and PhotoShop. Our customers enjoy seamless file sharing with all these applications. Visual Production Manager manages print, cut, print and cut workflows all in a single easy to use interface.
SignLab is the only signmaking software that enables virtually instant access to additional profit centers. Add-on specialty modules such as Vehicle Graphics, Engraving, Garment Decorating to your existing package and avoid having to learn new software when new business opportunities arise.
ProfileLab - With a few simple steps you can route custom logos, and more sophisticated graphics or beveled letters.
A Revolutionary Leap In Flatbed Machining
- Software specifically designed for CNC machining
- Contains extensive 2D/3D toolpathing capabilities
- Will output to a wide range of flatbed machinery
The world’s most widely used engraving software. Featuring the most design, layout and production tools for laser and rotary engraving.
- Supports most laser and rotary engravers
- Complete ADA signage tools
- “Fill routines” maximizing precision and speed
Software development services for manufacturers and solutions providers looking to market unique workflow solutions that involve design, production and product web fulfillment.
Experienced, Market-Proven, Custom Software Provider
- A complete design feature set that can be structured to meet specific market requirements.
- Integrated production features and output device drivers that support a variety of production workflows including; Cutting (engravers, routers, plotters, etc), Printing (desktop and wide format printers) used in the production of goods.
Electronic web fulfillment
- Management software for design, production and delivery of goods via the internet. Specializing in product customization and fulfillment of products across remote sites tied to a central production facility.
Digital Factory is essential for digital printing of color graphics. Digital Factory offers an award-winning RIP and:
- Print directly from most design applications or import files from them
- Expert color management based on AGFA technology
- Advanced queue system
- Wide selection of printer/cutter drivers
- Color profiles for all major printers
Only Digital Factory integrates all your digital printing production needs into one easy to use package.
FilmMaker - RIP software for creating screenprint films on most commonly used inkjet printers. Precision tools that provide ultimate screen quality and film densities while simplifying a complicated and critical process in you screenprint production cycle.
FilmMaker- The screenprinters choice
- Featuring patent pending variable dot halftoning technology
- Biggest selection of printer support
- Easy to use interface featuring Visual Production Manager (VPM) a multiple printer and queue job management system
IN THE NEWS
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
SIGNLAB OOBling Pro VERSION 9 RELEASED WITH NEW, EASY TO USE FEATURES
OTTAWA, ON – March, 2013.
CADlink Technology is pleased to announce the release of SignLab OOBling Pro Version 9. The most complete, easiest to use garment decorating rhinestone software available today. The Version 9 release is entirely based on feedback received from end-users and resellers worldwide...(Read More...)
DIGITAL FACTORY RIP SOFTWARE NOW SUPPORTS EPSON SURECOLOR SC-S30600
OTTAWA, ON – April 9, 2012.
CADlink Technology Corp. announces support for the newly released Epson SC-S30600. CADlink’s Digital Factory Software RIP provides enhanced, high fidelity color reproduction for a variety of media types and manufacturers supported by the SC-S30600.....(Read More...)
ABOUT CADLINK TECHNOLOGY CORPORATION
Since 1987, CADlink Technology Corporation has been developing software applications for sign making, engraving, routing and digital printing. Products include SignLab™, FilmMaker™ EngraveLab™, ProfileLab™, and Digital Factory™.
Recently CADlink has greatly expanded its software engineering scope to include custom software development for 3rd party OEM partners in a variety of niche markets that require design, printing, cutting, routing support and most recently, web fulfillment.
CADlink’s corporate office is in Ottawa, Canada, and CADlink has branch offices in the USA, the UK, and Germany. CADlink software is available in over 50 countries worldwide, in 14 languages, through more than 200 dealers.